Monday, April 27, 2009

Update on the gang......................

So Devon is in confinement for another 5 weeks and has Lucy along side to keep him company, they are best buddies actually so works out well. Tis a big job having two in confinement for so long but it has to be done.

Next Annie and Sonic, Annie will be going back over to Cambridge this breeding season to be served to Bowie. Sonic will be marketed, just so hard when I have no idea of how big/small she is going to be. Sire 17hh, dam 16.1hh, I just really have no idea?!?!? I'm thinking a pony possibly a park hack, hopefully she stays a pony.

Next Luigi, have had him advertised for sometime now with no real enquiry so he will hang out here over winter and look to have him started at the beginning of the season, have been told by many that he will be easier to sell broken in. He is actually very nice and have questioned myself many a time if I am doing the right thing with selling him but I can't keep them all.

Next Boxer, well what can I say, just wish he was rising 4 and not 2. I am really excited about him, he has the best temperament and is just so cool to hang out with.

And then there is Viva, not sure what I am going to do with her, she has recovered well from her operation and is at an age where she could be doing something. Going to check out some options with her and see what path I take. I would love her to find a great new home also but given her conformation not sure if anyone would take her on. Fantastic breeding but not so greata legs, such a shame.

So horses for sale:

KO Picoviva ~ Pico Bello x Vivacious (Voltaire II) rising 4yr old, full sister to Bates Amaretto MVNZ ridden by Lisa Coupe in 5 yr old SJ series.

KO Luigi ~ Littorio x Mortein xx (Lord Waverly) rising 3yr old.

KO Confession aka Sonic ~ Conbrio x Annie xx (Anziyan).

Sonic sporting her new cover



1 comment:

Sharon said...

Love that photo! Sonic is just so cute :-)