Wednesday, September 17, 2008

2 Years Today......

I lost my best mate, Master Flynn to colic. A day never goes my without thinking about him. He was truly one in a million. Such a great horse lost far to young. If only I could have cloned him I would be truly happy! He is buried in my paddock and pass by him everyday, so glad he was buried at home.

The day I brought Flynn 9 Sep 05, think I felt a tad sorry for him. He looked alot worse than the photos show. He turned out to be such a great horse. Amazing what a bit of feed and loving can do:)
Putaruru A&P show 26 Feb 06, 5 months later. Champion in hand and well placed in Saddle Hunter Classes. The judge made the comment that he had huge potential and looked forward to seeing us the following year, we never made it.

Flynn at Rotorua A&P Jan 06, 4 months later, our first ever A&P show.

Day I felt sorry for the boy and brought him home, he tried his heart out even thou he was in bad condition. Photo doesn't show it but he had a huge rub where the saddle was rubbing on his wither along with lice all over.

No comments: