Monday, October 20, 2008

First and foremost................

Big hugs to Louise Wilsden who lost her fabulous Clydie mare Debi yesterday, my thoughts are with you and yours Lou, take care.

Well was a big weekend, after much deliberation, I decided that Lofty just wasn't the horse for me. I have learned alot in the short time I had him but was finding that all his buttons was a bit too much for me, I am not the DQ I thought I was:)

I also have been thinking for a while that dressage is not just what I want to do and Lofty is not much of a hacker and he does not jump, at all! and does not like showing with all the horses up his butt. I need an allrounder that I can take out hacking on the farm and have some fun with!!!

So Lofty went to his new home on Saturday, Debra Cowen (Hamilton) has taken over the reins of the big boy and I wish them all the best in the future. Deb has ridden Open Medium and when riding him had him humming, she knows all the buttons :) I couldn't have hoped for a better home. (She does need a bigger float now thou).

No comments: